Monday, March 2, 2009

Dear Megan [3-02-09]

Dear Megan,
Prom is only a few months away and I'm all ready to go but there's only one problem. The guy I want to go with doesn't want to go. I would beg but I don't want to force him into going if he would absolutely hate it. What should I do?
Prom Princess

----

Dear Prom Princess;
Going to prom is a big deal in highschool. I can understand why your guy doesn't want to go to prom due to the fact that it's over idolized in the movies and tv and many people report how much of a "let down" it is. There is really no way to convince him other wise but just explain to him how much you would like to go with him. If he continues to say no, give him some time and try again.
The best way to handle this is just to tell him how you feel.
Good luck,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment